Want more success and guidance in your project management career? pmStudent gives you the solutions you need to succeed.
Hiring managers want valuable professionals, so education and experience are critical. From everything to targeting the right companies and engaging them in a compelling way, to ensuring your success on the PMP Exam, you will find great resources right here.
Building experience and knowledge while making yourself known is the smartest strategy for growing a successful project management career. pmStudent is all about helping you:
- gain experience
- understand your options
- get educated about formal project management practices
- earn certifications
Join the thousands of other people in our community who get free and fresh pmStudent knowledge as soon as it?s published.
Comments From Students
- Thank you so much for putting the time and energy to help students new to project management! – Katy
- I always look forward to your emails! – Carine
- Thank you so much for your reply and the resources you have given me! ?I really appreciate your help! – Dita
- Thank you so much for the help, I like your site and you are a wealth of information! – Glen
- Thanks for everything you do to help students! – Isabel
- I am proud to be associated with you! – Kwame
- Thank you so much for sharing unselfishly information, knowledge and expertise advises with all of us who want to start a professional carrier as Product Manager! – Lola
Margaret is the president of Meloni Coaching Solutions, Inc. Her background in IT Project Management and PMO Leadership; enables Margaret to understand that managing projects can be difficult. This is why her goal is to provide her community with knowledge and skills that can be used on the job RIGHT NOW! Her wish is to see her students take on tough projects and emerge as strong and sought after project managers.
Margaret is a dynamic teacher, who uses her real life lessons learned combined with inspiration, common sense and a dash of humor to create students who successfully navigate the human side of the project world. Training project managers online is really her gift.
Margaret Meloni holds a B.S. in Business Administration and an M.B.A. from California State University, Long Beach. She is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
pmStudent endorses a handful of products which we know to be of high value. Some of these may be affiliate links, which means if you purchase the product a percentage of that goes towards keeping the lights on over here, hosting fees, etc. That said, we never recommend a bad product. We stand behind what we say and promote!
Margaret can be contacted at margaret at melonicoaching dot com.